Inuvika Inc. is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate within an Agile environment to prototype, design, implement, debug, integrate and document product features.
- Associate in a variety of activities including ground-up development of new features, maintenance of existing features, cross-platform considerations, performance improvements and solving customer issues.
- Draft well-documented, secure, reliable, testable and maintainable code for the enterprise market.
- Communicate with the customer support team as needed to find technical solutions to customer issues using lnuvika products.
- Familiarity with Linux and the ability to work on multiple platforms including Windows, macOS, iOS and Android is a bonus.
- Quick learner and keen to learn new tools, languages and technologies.
- Effective experience in using GIT.
- Strong communications and an ability to efficiently resolve differences in understanding.
- Master’s degree, or equivalent in computer science.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience.
- Expert knowledge of CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- Wide knowledge of JS-based build tools like WebPack, and Bower.
- Demonstrated understanding of Libraries like jQuery.
- Solid skills in dealing with Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Sound skills in API design and development.
- Proven track record in RESTful Services.
- Skillful in Server-side languages like PHP, Python, and Go.
- High knowledge of database technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Great experience with caching is a bonus, like etcd, Memcached and Redis.
- Exceptional understanding of web server technologies like Apache, Nginx & haproxy.
- Effective experience in frameworks and tools related to the server-side language of choice like (Composer, Laravel & CakePHP).
Inuvika OVD Enterprise delivers virtualized Windows and Linux apps and desktops to any device through public or private clouds. OVD can be deployed on-premise, through leading cloud platform providers, or in combination.