Blue Chip Marketing is looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage and execute clients’ website updates including programming and database changes across different frameworks and CMSs.
- Design, build and maintain REST APIs to provide functionality to other systems and website.
- Maintain a constant dialogue with the project management team to make sure development work is on time and tracking properly.
- Integrate external APIs and data sources to provide needed website functionality.
- Consistently develop high-quality, maintainable and testable for an automated testing code.
- Develop and improve mobile apps or solutions using modern responsive web design.
- Identify areas for improvement in existing codebases and implement appropriate changes.
- Provide recommendations and expertise internally during the sales process and contribute to proposal development with project estimates
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with applicable regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the same role.
- Effective server management experience in managing a LAMP stack server.
- Advanced experience with MVC framework such as (Laravel or Symfony).
- Expert knowledge of local development environment such as (Vagrant and Homestead).
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Excellent working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
About Blue Chip Marketing:
Blue Chip Marketing is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results.