Pocketmath is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build out new features and capabilities of the customer-facing platform and API.
- Cooperate with other teams on designing and integrating the different services that compose the Pocketmath ecosystem.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Write unit tests and automated integration/performance testing.
- Help us improve our continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
- Implement a responsive and modern UI.
- Keep abreast with ruby on rails releases and updates.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in one or more high-performance rails projects.
- Extensive experience in integrating with and designing (JSON APIs).
- Proficient working knowledge of version control tools such as (GIT).
- Expert working skills of (SQL, RDBMS design and optimization).
- Advanced understanding of (MongoDB or other NoSQL databases).
- Strong experience working on an open source project.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Ability to prioritize projects and thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
Pocketmath is a mobile advertising company providing clients with mobile traffic, set up campaigns using user-friendly interface and leverage the true power of real-time bidding.