Adecco is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Associate in .Net/MVC solution design and implementation.
- Plan, develop and deliver fully tested source code complying with quality indicators objectives.
- Support a high standard of delivery quality.
- Communicate with business analysts in order to provide business-focused solutions.
- Connect with architects to ensure good design and code quality.
- Examine, design, implement and integrate functional requirements in the solutions.
- Elaborate project documentations (design documents, deployment guide & release notes).
- Produce level 2 and 3 support.
- Use a configuration management plan.
- Diagnose and resolve application, configuration and code level technical issues.
- Support up-to-date all required documentation and log support activity.
- Minimum 5 years of professional development experiences as a full stack .Net developer with browser-based web applications.
- Expert knowledge of SDLC methodology.
- Effective experience with (C#, .Net, MVC & WCF).
- Proficient experience with SOA, Web Service Standards (REST, JSON, SOAP and WSDL).
- Proven track record in client-side scriptings like JQuery or AngularJS framework.
- Familiarity with creating responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework.
- Demonstrated understanding of UIX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Solid working experience in IIS, Enterprise Library and T-SQL stored procedures.
- Strong understanding of TFS 2015.
The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group key markets are France, North America, UK & Ireland, Japan, Germany, Austria, Italy, Benelux, Nordics, Iberia, Australia, New Zealand and Switzerland.