Real Time Australia is looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan, develop, and optimize the web presence.
- Provide simple, efficient, reusable code mindful of new technologies, paradigm, and ideas.
- Lead the external plugins, services and dependencies.
- Produce solutions and help solve problems with infrastructure (i.e. servers, logs, caching).
- Create new services such as Search, API integrations, node services, WP plugins.
- Supervise and work on all public facing sites at such as blogs, marketing platforms, careers page, technical support, landing pages, and everything that faces the public outside the core design platform.
- Present the technical guidance to multiple teams across the company on the most effective ways of implementing desired requirements.
- Support and optimize existing products (i.e. About, Design School, landing pages, Help Centre, Wiki, etc.).
- Maintain front-enders with efficiency analysis on HTML, CSS and JS.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Effective experience and background in building complex and high-traffic, PHP-based web portals.
- Expert knowledge of data storage retrieval and serialization concepts, operating systems concepts, compiler basics, databases APIs and OAuth.
- Demonstrated understanding of algorithm complexity analysis, network and protocols basics, HTTP(s) protocols, and infrastructure basics.
- Proficient experience working and developing WordPress or Drupal sites (utilizing multi-site), building plugins, and creating responsive themes (across web browser and mobile).
- Proven track record in managing small projects and coordinating across multiple offices and geographies.
About Real Time Australia:
Real Time Australia’s team are expert recruiters in the technical, digital and data markets. It takes great pride in matching the most suitable candidates for the most exciting job opportunities.