FOOTASYLUM is looking for a Front-End Web Developer in Manchester, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Maintain the e-commerce team with developments and the implementation of key web projects across the business.
- Overall accountability for developing and maintaining all company websites: Footasylum, Drome, Seven, own-brand websites and mobile apps.
- Translate business requirements and technical specifications, then implementing suitable solutions.
- Operate coding to technical and functional specification.
- Review, analyze and document reported defects.
- Control performance and capacity of live systems and diagnose performance-related problems.
- Demonstrated understanding of web standards and best practices.
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practice.
- An analytical and methodical individual with the ability to identify and solve technical issues quickly and efficiently.
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to develop positive relationships internally and with third parties.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage own workload.
- Solid eye for detail and ability to accurately implement complex briefs.
About FOOTASYLUM :
Born in late 2005, and now trading with over 65 high street stores, Footasylum is one of today’s leading retailers. The Footasylum team have a passion for streetwear and footwear, and a shared ethos that the products we sell are about a lifestyle choice and not just functionality.