Retail inMotion is looking for a .Net Developer Team Lead in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Act as part of the Development team in a front-end capacity.
- Create reusable components or libraries that can be used across multiple products within the company eco-system.
- Promote Unit Testing using Jest framework.
- Grow new user interfaces for a new InProgress product on an internal UI Library using HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Semantic UI.
- Make continuous improvements and have specific input into the design and architecture of both current and future products.
- Cooperate with a team of creative and technical experts, providing input on activities ranging from tactical projects to significant architectural and user interface improvements.
- Subscribe to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science or relevant.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Expert working knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, SASS using Semantic UI.
- Deep working knowledge of some of the following: Redux, Redux Saga, Jest.
- Results orientated with a high degree of accountability and responsibility.
- Flexible to changing requirements while managing an own task list and time.
- Team player with the ability to take ownership of responsibility for the team’s success.
- Permission to work Full Time in Ireland.
About Retail inMotion:
Retail inMotion are specialists in the ever-growing onboard retail business which drives airline ancillary revenue and reduces inflight costs.