Mondia Media Group is looking for a Front-End Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and improve the online and mobile sites.
- Maintain the API integration with partners.
- Manage day-to-day maintenance tasks.
- Write clear technical documentation.
- Self-manage small to medium projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the same role.
- Proficient experience with front-end web frameworks such as (bootstrap, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, AngularJS and Node.js).
- Extensive understanding of J2EE web frameworks (JPA, Hibernate and Servlets).
- Deep working knowledge of (Spring MVC and Spring DI).
- Effective experience with RESTful services such as (JAX-RS).
- Expert understanding of (Linux and Tomcat).
- Outstanding object orientated design and programming skills.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Ability to research, listen well and think outside the box when it comes to finding innovative solutions.
About Mondia Media Group:
Mondia Media is an industry leader in content and entertainment services for global Telecom Operators, Media Companies and OEM’s.