Demonware is looking for an Engineering Manager in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead goals, performance, and career advancement for direct reports in a cross-functional team (UI, UX, Dev).
- Hold reports accountable to their expected contribution to their level.
- Produce technical direction and strategy for our products.
- Understood the big picture and how to get there.
- Communicate with business partners and game studios on product direction and scope.
- Assure that all requirements are met while seeking out new opportunities to develop the product and platform.
- Cooperate with the project and product manager to map out and deliver team objectives and priorities for the year based on company goals and studios’ requirements.
- Ensure cross-company collaboration with the team.
- Secure the software produced by the team achieves the quality bar we expect for our products.
- Liaise with business partners and game studios on product direction and scope.
- Guarantee that all requirements are met while seeking out new opportunities to develop the product and platform.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar engineering management role.
- Effective experience developing and delivering online services and tooling.
- Demonstrated customer management experiencing.
- Proven track record in building and leading high-performing software development teams.
- Proficient experience in Django, Python and React.
- Expert knowledge of effective product management, software development methodologies, and industry best practices.
Demonware is an industry leading software development company specializing in creating networking software and services for computer game development.