Brad’s Deals is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage the planning, development and implementing of email and push marketing programs, including brand messaging, segmented and triggered campaigns and refine strategies based on market changes, test results and findings
- Analyze and own key email performance metrics (deliverability, opens, clicks, unsubscribes and financials).
- Leverage email marketing tools to develop transactional, promotional and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention, lead nurturing and up-sell programs.
- Develop and execute email optimization strategy based on customer data to personalize the email experience.
- Map out segmentation and contact strategy based on customer preference, past email performance and marketing objectives.
- Manage email calendar, testing plans and prioritization.
- Build and keep optimizing emails for better engagement, segmentation, messaging and template design inclusive of the testing roadmap.
- Own push notification operations, optimization and strategy.
- Cooperate and coordinate with various departments to ensure that the email marketing and push campaigns are implemented efficiently.
- Partner with editorial and partner relations teams in developing new email campaign targeting strategies.
- At least 5 years of relevant email marketing and direct to consumer marketing experience required.
- Proficient understanding of email sending process.
- Advanced experience with email sending systems and email delivery platforms such as (Sendgrid, returePath or 250ok).
- Expert skills in data manipulation and (Tableau) reporting.
- Basic working knowledge of (HTML) is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of using (MS Office).
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or a collaborative team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
About Brad’s Deals:
Brad’s Deals uses real, live experts to direct shoppers to the best deals at thousands of retailers, including Walmart, Target and Kohl’s.