United Methodist Communications is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the marketing and advertising team to develop effective electronic marketing email plans and websites in consultation with the digital marketing manager.
- Support with the development of email marketing, email design and webpage designs for digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage the internal and external advertising sales for UMC digital channels, providing support to advertisers and enhancing advertiser relationships for target audience engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, e-commerce, or equivalent field.
- At least 4 years of experience working in the same role.
- Effective experience with SQL and databases.
- Proficient experience in email optimization, best practices, design and reporting.
- Extensive working knowledge of hardcoding HTML emails without the help of (WYSIWYG) editor.
- Deep understanding of (Dreamweaver) or other editors of choice to supplement HTML coding.
- Advanced experience with one or more email service providers.
- Intermediate design skills in using (Adobe Photoshop).
- Excellent interpersonal and solution-oriented skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and accounts under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
About United Methodist Communications:
United Methodist Communications helps The United Methodist Church to tell the story of God’s love through research, technology and strategic communication.