Singapore Press Holdings is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests and promotions that succeed through email.
- Lead and take control of multiple email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action and content.
- Perform and present segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Identify and evaluate results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Conceptualize and execute creative email campaigns for all our publications across 4 languages.
- Ensure that email campaigns are developed as an integrated part of the entire digital marketing plan.
- Track and report campaign performances.
- Provide and improve email marketing strategies on optimization and segmentation to drive conversion.
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing communications, social media, community management or digital strategist.
- Advanced experience with email marketing platforms such as (ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp).
- Proficient working knowledge of marketing cloud such as (Salesforce, IBM and Adobe).
- Creative thinker with experience in creating and managing email strategies.
- Ability to research and keep up to date with latest best practices independently.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Singapore Press Holdings:
Singapore Press Holdings Limited is a media organization in Singapore with businesses in print, internet and new media, radio and outdoor media, property and healthcare.