Specialty Equipment Market is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including but not limited to email campaign set-up, testing, tagging and deployment of campaigns.
- Manage and oversee corrections, revisions, improvements and all other production needs for all email assets.
- Provide quality assurance and troubleshoot code rendering across multiple desktops and mobile devices using email testing and analytics platforms such as (Litmus).
- Recommend email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with email coding best practices, email-service provider capabilities, new email tools and techniques and methods for improving engagement and effectiveness of email campaigns.
- Ensure CAN-SPAM and e-mail regulatory compliance.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to (HTML) templates and email delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the same role.
- Effective experience with various marketing automation platforms such as (Eloqua, Pardot, ExactTarget and Responsys).
- Proficient experience in rendering requirements for relevant email clients (Apple Mail, Gmail and Outlook) for web and mobile.
- Deep understanding of CAN-SPAM and e-mail regulatory compliance.
- Extensive experience in using (Salesforce) marketing cloud platform.
- Basic knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues including mobile.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment or as a team player.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
About Specialty Equipment Market:
Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) trade association consists of group of manufacturers, distributors, retailers, publishing companies, auto restorers, street-rod builders, restylers, car clubs, race teams and more.