CrossCountry Mortgage is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Drive the creation of effective dynamic email campaigns/journeys and related landing pages.
- Cooperate with marketing and CRM team to map personalized journeys through journey builder.
- Focus on subscriber segmentation, execution of tests including (SPAM, browser and A/B).
- Preparing final subscriber lists, and schedule the deployment.
- Collaborate with the CRM and business intelligence teams to utilize reporting to make data-driven decisions.
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve.
- Promote marketing automation capabilities throughout branch network.
- Keep pace with new CRM/Cloud application features and enhancements.
- Demonstrate capabilities to internal business units to promote awareness.
- Actively communicate the impact and effect of future releases to the marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information technology, management information systems, communications or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in the same role.
- Proficient working experience with (direct e-mail, SMS marketing and platform management).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL fundamentals or other database technologies.
- Deep working experience of email marketing best practices and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Expert working skills with CRM and Marketing Automation platforms is required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
About CrossCountry Mortgage:
CrossCountry Mortgage is now headquartered in Brecksville, Ohio, with branch offices across the United States providing clients with the best possible advice and benefit to their financial needs while facilitating a straightforward, stress-free mortgage process for the buyers, sellers and realtors.