Tailored Brands is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead strategy and development of email marketing program for multiple brands.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to communicate campaign activities and to ensure deliverables are aligned and integrated into existing plans for streamlined execution.
- Cooperate closely with the director to deliver against channel roadmap and DTC plan.
- Manage channel reporting, budget and accounting responsibilities.
- Oversee a team of 1 to 2 associate email marketing managers.
- Manage and moderate all creative work orders, calendars, timelines, status, coding docs and reports.
- Work closely with email production and data teams to convey mailing instructions, deliverables, segmentation, data and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- At least 3 years of proven e-mail marketing experience.
- Proficient experience with direct-to-customer digital marketing communications.
- Advanced understanding of email best practices, metrics and associated KPIs.
- Deep knowledge of dynamic content, segmentation strategy and data connections as it relates to email marketing.
- Expert working experience in using various e-mail marketing platforms.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Solid problem solving and organizational skills.
- Superior analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Tailored Brands:
Tailored Brands provides a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service.