Monsoon Accessorize is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Executive. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Running and managing the day to day e-mail communication across all brands including (briefing, creative, database, tracking and reporting).
- Working collaboratively with the (UX, content, merchandising and design teams).
- Cooperate with the manager to develop an e-mail communication programme.
- Using e-mail reports and data insight to evaluate the performance of all campaigns and make recommendations for improvements to weekly newsletters.
- Actively champion new ideas and initiatives in line with competitor activity and industry trends.
- Developing e-mail best practices and mobile optimisation.
- Work with e-mail marketing manager and customer insight team to run effective targeted campaigns aimed at increasing retention and customer lifetime value.
- Assist the e-mail marketing manager to implement the e-mail strategy and projects.
- Work closely with e-commerce, marketing, PR and brand teams to ensure all communications areas targeted, commercial and inspirational as possible.
- Proven experience of managing email platforms in a B2C environment.
- Proficient experience of e-mail best practices, day to day e-mail management and design best practice.
- Expert understanding of using Google Analytics or similar tool.
- Deep knowledge of e-mail KPI success.
- Expert understanding of e-commerce and transactional websites.
- Strong numerate and analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English language and versatile writing style.
- Solid communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines effectively.
About Monsoon Accessorize:
Monsoon Accessorize is a British private limited company providing perfect party dresses, elegant eveningwear and stylish occasion pieces.