Pathfinder Business Analysis is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Coordinator. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Collaborate closely with digital marketing, graphic design, and product development teams to create, test, schedule and deliver compelling email communications for various audiences, including newsletters, surveys and promotions.
- Create design mockups, email mock-ups, website builds and landing pages.
- Oversee daily email operations to ensure that emails are completed and deployed on time.
- Daily monitoring of campaign, delivery performance and campaign statistics.
- Segment email lists and develop systems to nurture campaigns for various audiences.
- Manage subscriber database to grow the email list and improve response.
- Assist the graphic design and web development teams in creating highly responsive and effective landing pages.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns and monitor subscriptions to continually improve ROI from email marketing efforts.
- Support in writing and editing content related to email distribution.
- Analyze analytics and generate performance reports to add to the marketing dashboard.
- Log and monitor web development bugs affecting the email marketing program to ensure they are addressed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the same role.
- Extensive experience in using customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Deep experience in using various marketing automation platforms.
- Expert working knowledge of write and edit email marketing content.
- Advanced understanding of (CAN-SPAM) and email best practices.
- Effective SEO knowledge with a strong technical focus on Web Analytics.
- Basic understanding of (HTML and CSS) skills.
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills to drive actions.
- Strong working skills in using (MS Office) with a special focus on (MS-Excel).
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to operate and meet deadlines under pressure.
About Pathfinder Business Analysis:
Pathfinder Business Analysis globally recognized firm offering IT & ITES solutions, business consultancy and services, was instigated in the year 2008.