Adecco is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist in Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve the marketing strategy to support the business goals with a clear understanding of our customer, company’s value proposition, the event landscape, competitive dynamics and marketing lever.
- Understood our customer needs and how they behave when searching for event experiences and buying tickets.
- Recognize innovation opportunities using your seasoned experience and knowledge of best-practice marketing tactic.
- Head the significant portions of the planning efforts in collaboration with the APAC marketing team and marketing channels.
- Evaluate the appropriate channel mix, strategies for each channel appropriate for the market in close consultation with the channel leads and Marketing Leadership team.
- Cooperate with the brand and creative team to brief and ideate on the necessary assets, messaging and CTAs to achieve the campaign objectives.
- Promote a comprehensive season, artist, event and retail marketing plans to support strategy with clear objectives, timelines and tactics.
- Responsible for the successful execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Control the performance and measure the impact of campaigns, working closely with analytics and finance.
- Determine opportunities for improvement and drive a test and learn mindset within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing, preferably developing and managing integrated campaigns for a large online B2C player, with a strong emphasis on digital strategies.
- Expert knowledge of the online media space and PPC campaigns.
- Effective experience in developing and delivering business presentations.
- Solid written and positioning skills for all materials, including business communications.
- Sound interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Structured thinker, a data-driven decision maker.
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group key markets are France, North America, UK & Ireland, Japan, Germany, Austria, Italy, Benelux, Nordics, Iberia, Australia, New Zealand and Switzerland.