GFR Pharma is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist in Coquitlam, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and maintain strategies for the brand on Amazon and Costco online.
- Organize an online marketing strategy, including pricing optimization, promotional opportunities and content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email).
- Reach the budgeted and profitability targets for Amazon.ca and Costco.ca
- Build relationships and proactively engage with key players on the Amazon account team.
- Stay current and informed on Amazon best practices and policies including marketing tools.
- Lead the day to day responsibilities on Amazon and Costco.ca and ensure brand standards are met on retailer sites.
- Design, manage and optimize page content on retailer platforms listings, including uploading product descriptions, features, and images for new and existing products.
- Develop listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- Devise keyword and targeted pay-per-click advertising campaigns and AMS marketing.
- Understood SEO best practices and ability to optimize content for SEO
- Support a detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems.
- Identify issues on e-commerce platforms and find solutions to resolve them.
- Follow weekly marketplace performance metrics and implement a strategy for improvement.
- Recognize FAQs and reviews and adapt content where applicable to increase user experience and influence purchasing decision.
- Plan, execute and track online campaigns including promotional campaigns.
- Report regularly on campaign performance.
- Oversee, analyze and report on the e-commerce market, including global insights, industry trends, competitor activity, new products, pricing and promotional offers.
- Interpret insights into strategy aligned with an overall brand direction
- Operate cross-functionally with departments across GFR to build coordinated e-commerce strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in the area of marketing (digital marketing is ideal) and/or business management.
- Minimum 3 years experience with specifically Amazon (Vendor Central and Seller Central).
- Effective experience in delivery growth strategy in e-commerce.
- Solid attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically and to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional environment.
About GFR Pharma:
GFR Pharma is a full-service GMP contract manufacturer of natural health products, well-recognized in the Canadian, U.S. and international markets. In operation since 1998, it’s a privately held company located near Vancouver, Canada and close to the U.S. border for efficient shipping to anywhere in the world.