PortWest is looking for an E-Commerce Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Determine website format and collaborate with web developers and graphics department to redesign or adapt accordingly.
- Identify and evaluate innovative marketing opportunities to increase the website traffic and online production.
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources.
- Develop and manage SEO, PPC strategy and online marketing plans.
- Measure, evaluate and report on the performance of all e-commerce projects and assess against goals (Conversions, ROI and KPIs).
- Oversee product distribution and customer reactions.
- Brainstorm new and innovative e-commerce strategies.
- Stay up to date with software, data and online trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications, technologies or a related field.
- At least 5 years of proven working experience in the same role.
- Extensive understanding of using web design and web analytic tools.
- Proficient experience in using (Google search console and Google analytics) or any other analytics and reporting tools).
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce content management systems, preferably (Magento).
- Expert knowledge of adapting designs for responsive websites.
- Solid working skills of using (MS Excel).
- Superior decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PortWest is firmly established as a leader in the design and manufacture of high-quality workwear, footwear and PPE with excellent quality, competitive pricing and large stock holding offering a market leading service to all customers.