GLD GROUP is looking for an E-Commerce Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and maintain website content pages.
- Activate new product listings and deactivate obsolete products.
- Maintain product listings and implement product changes.
- Record competitor pricing and activity.
- Analysis of sales figures and performance vs targets.
- Upload banners, including required tags and alt text.
- Add and remove the product from the website.
- Ensure that the photographic catalog is used to its full potential online.
- Helping to ensure the tight integration between our e-commerce and CRM departments.
- Build blog content to highlight the work we do and to comment on industry specifics.
- Ensure stock is replenished from a central warehouse.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the same role.
- Proven working experience in e-commerce trading websites.
- Effective knowledge updating web content and using a (CMS).
- Proficient understanding of using various analytics and reporting tools.
- Advanced experience in using (Google search console and Google analytics).
- Extensive knowledge of adapting designs for responsive websites.
- Deep experience of how content can affect SEO.
- Basic working knowledge of (HTML).
- Intermediate image editing skills using (Adobe Photoshop).
- Excellent command of English language.
- Solid working skills using (MS Excel).
- Exceptional eye for detail and image composition.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
About GLD GROUP:
GLD Group is a specialist supplier of branded consumer products to the sports and fashion industry with a team over 100 years of combined experience.