Science in Sport is looking for an E-Commerce Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Optimize daily, weekly and monthly revenue on the AU website through careful analysis of historical and live KPIs.
- Cooperate closely with our country manager to ensure localization and ROI.
- Stock and demand planning with manufacturing warehouse.
- Lead and own the AU e-commerce promotional calendar from concept to execution.
- Collaborate with central UK team to drive onsite UX improvements on scienceinsport.com/au.
- Manage and take control of e-commerce reporting on daily sales and weekly KPIs.
- Manage the digital marketing budget and delivery of KPIs (Sales, GM, Database growth and AOV).
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the same role.
- Proven experience working in an e-commerce or merchandising role.
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce content management systems, preferably (Magento).
- Proficient understanding of using reporting and analytics tools such as (Google Analytics).
- Expert working experience with web analytics such as (GA 360 and Heatmaps).
- Excellent working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Strong command of written and spoken the English language.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
About Science in Sport:
Science in Sport is an industry leading sports gels, powdered drinks, bars and get nutrition and training advice from nutrition experts and elite athletes provide athletes with a range of nutritional products that help them to perform at their best.