CreateTribe is looking for an E-Commerce Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Oversee e-commerce operations, projects and campaigns.
- Develop online sales strategies and channel directives.
- Develop and execute strategies for customer acquisition and retention.
- Manage and oversee site content and functionality regularly for quality control and assurance.
- Collaborate with editorial, copywriting and creative teams to develop winning content strategies to propel each brand forward continuously.
- Manage pricing and product information maintenance, as well as adding/removing products.
- Monitor site metrics and analyze data to make recommendations for optimizing and improving performance.
- Assist and contribute to ongoing improvements in digital content and creative.
- Collaborate on the optimization of landing pages and user funnels.
- Cooperate on A/B and multivariate testing and report on findings and results.
- Transform raw analytics data into actionable insight and opportunities to drive overall sales and brand awareness.
- Stay up-to-date with internet technology and e-commerce systems.
- Evaluate new digital e-commerce opportunities and make recommendations for optimizing performance and profitable revenue generation based on best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, e-commerce, technology or related field.
- At least 3 years of hands-on e-commerce management experience.
- Effective experience with website analytics tools such as (Google Analytics).
- Extensive working knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing.
- Basic understanding of (CSS/HTML, Java and UTM/DTM) tagging and tracking systems.
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking skills.
- Solid working skills in using (Microsoft Office and Google Apps).
- Ability to manage multi-tasks under pressure to meet deadlines successfully.
CreateTribe empowers influencers and brands to launch scalable e-commerce and membership sites while making a positive social impact.