Sephora is looking for an E-Commerce Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage and take control of our SG e-commerce store.
- Manage performance and own the evolution of digital and omni customers.
- Develop and improve the strategy and tactics in order to meet business objectives.
- Implement the performance roadmap for our e-commerce store, drive short-term solutions, in both store management and marketing tactics.
- Cooperate with centralized on-site, performance marketing and CRM teams to manage local tools to deliver onsite sessions and CR.
- Manage priority channels that drive the greatest opportunity for store repurchase, CRM, email and loyalty.
- Build a relationship with merchandise team and brands that are critical to driving e-commerce success.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in e-commerce, business management or marketing.
- At least 5 years of proven e-commerce experience.
- Effective CMS experience in an e-commerce environment is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of using multi analytics and reporting tools to monitor site growth.
- Proficient analytical and quantitative skills combined with excellent strategic and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work effectively with different stakeholders.
- Ability to conceive strategy and drive execution in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sephora is the world’s most loved beauty community offering a unique retail experience for passionate clients and innovative beauty brands, encouraging them to be fearless in their creativity and self-expression.