Sephora is looking for an E-Commerce Executive. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Test the enhancements on staging and live environments.
- Create benchmark documents for business requirements.
- Maintain e-commerce activation calendar for UAE and KSA.
- Manage the creation of codes in the backend, stock checks and cooperate with the marketing team.
- Compile online activation performance reports.
- Perform and present refresher training for customer service agents.
- Provide online plans for marketing animations presentations and post-mortems.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business.
- At least 1 year of proven working experience in the same role.
- Proficient experience with web analytics such as (GA 360 and Heatmaps).
- Deep CMS experience in an e-commerce environment is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of (Jira and Basecamp).
- Intermediate understanding of (HTML).
- Strong working knowledge of using (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic are required.
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative team member.
Sephora is the world’s most loved beauty community offering a unique retail experience for passionate clients and innovative beauty brands, encouraging them to be fearless in their creativity and self-expression.