Stark Matthews is looking for a Digital & Social Media Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and implement social media strategies for our clients.
- Head the ideation and development of engaging content across our clients’ social media channels that are in-line with each brands’ marketing plans and brand aesthetic.
- Manage innovation and forward-thinking ideas around community growth and engagement.
- Report on results, interpret data and develop insights and recommendations.
- Promote Facebook and Instagram advertising strategies, implement campaigns, monitor and optimize for our clients when required.
- Study social trends and platform changes, and evolve our clients’ social media strategies accordingly.
- Social Media calendar creation and caption writing.
- Lead end-to-end client relationship for all social media accounts.
- Translate client requests and deliver solutions.
- Maintain our influencer program working cross-functionally with PR.
- Oversee industry trends and campaigns of competitors and develop insights and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, advertising or communications (preferred however not essential if you have the right skill set).
- Minimum 3 years in social media management and strategic content creation.
- Expert working knowledge of social media channels and the role they play in marketing and customer service (Facebook and Instagram specifically).
- Deep working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Hootsuite.
- Effective experience writing, editing and crafting content for social media.
- Solid verbal and written communication, writing and editing skills.
- Extremely creative with a passion for social media content creation.
About Stark Matthews:
STARK MATTHEWS has over 20 years of experience in public relations, it has the expertise to lead start-up companies to develop their brand, increase their awareness and stand out from the market. Its experience also lies in guiding established companies and presenting new opportunities to reinvigorate household-name brands.