CoreLogic Australia is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform email campaigns focused on lead and revenue generation (Copy, creation and send).
- Design complex automated marketing campaigns (On-boarding, nurture, acquisition and retention).
- Operate technical SEO site improvements.
- Drive experiments on emails, website UX and automation and act on their results.
- Produce reports communicating results to the wider business.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing and email campaign management (preferably B2B).
- Effective experience in dealing with marketing automation.
- Proficient experience with front-end website management (Drupal, WordPress, HTML, CSS).
- Proven track record in Microsoft Office.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Ability to learn technical processes and systems quickly.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and with flexibility.
About CoreLogic Australia :
CoreLogic is a wholly owned subsidiary of CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX), and is the largest data and analytics company in the world. CoreLogic provides property information, analytics and services across Australia and New Zealand and is currently developing and growing partnerships throughout Asia.