Pivotal London is looking for an Digital Marketing Specialist in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, build and run the webinar program in EMEA on Brighttalk with product managers and marketing managers.
- Cooperate with the digital marketing team in the US to build a program and run AdWords in EMEA.
- Organize across the marketing teams (campaigns, creative, comms, digital, inside sales, events, marketing analytics, etc) to ensure quality and timely demand generation execution across all internal and external marketing channels.
- Collaborate closely with the corporate campaigns teams, EMEA sales teams, and EMEA marketing teams to effectively adapt, plan and execute regional targeted lead generation campaigns as is applicable to the market.
- Perform marketing plan to meet regional needs: an account based marketing, drip and nurture email campaigns, advertising, build microsites on our CMS.
- Plan content for campaigns and manage follow up activities across the marketing and inside sales teams.
- Create and send emails and reg pages, and other campaign elements in Marketo for execution of regional lead generation campaigns.
- Follow, manage, and own campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results.
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams about how to format their data, why they should care, and how they can use marketing data to make more informed sales pitches.
- Oversee leads data quality: data cleaning, normalization, and imports of email lists.
- Accountable for managing the local vendor, getting the online store set up and ensuring there is inventory.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience.
- Effective experience with Salesforce.com.
- Proficient experience in Webinar program management.
- Proven track record in Excel and Google Sheets and familiar with CSVs and UTF encoded text files.
- Expert knowledge of database management.
- Solid organizational skills and project management capability.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, who is challenged by innovative technology.
- Sound work ethic (persistent, tenacious, not shy, ability to go the extra mile as needed).
- Ability to use quantitative data and metrics to drive decisions and marketing activities.
- Ability to work in a complex, highly collaborative team environment.
About Pivotal London :
Pivotal is an award-winning digital recruiter specializing in digital marketing, media and analytics, recruitment and connecting great people with exciting opportunities in outstanding companies.