Hedges & Company is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Ohio Area, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create SEM/PPC strategies for clients including extensive keyword research and analysis
- Implementation of Internet marketing strategies.
- Lead and optimize the existing Internet marketing campaign components including keyword strategy, bid prices, ad development and testing, cost per conversion and cost per click.
- Aid in reviewing SEM/PPC campaigns and optimizing under-performing listings.
- Design weekly PPC reports with analysis of the performance of campaigns along with recommendations for improvements.
- Control keyword research with CPC estimates and develop quality keyword portfolio.
- Suggest new content for websites, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 1- year experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid-Per-Click (PPC).
- Effective experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Proficient experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing).
- Familiarity with managing PPC accounts in automotive a plus.
- Proven track record in dealing with AdWords a plus.
- Expert knowledge of the automotive industry or automotive aftermarket a plus.
- Strong written and phone skills are required.
- Can work independently on projects while communicating with clients, vendors, and co-workers.
About Hedges & Company:
Hedges & Company is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on the automotive aftermarket. It offers a broad range of services including paid search, SEO, social media marketing, market research, database management and email marketing.