Bluechip Communication is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and implement inbound marketing campaigns.
- Design, run and report on SEM, PPC and social media paid campaigns.
- Manage content management via website CMS.
- Social media content creation, management and reporting.
- Data analytics and drawing actionable insights.
- At least 1 year of working experience in digital marketing (SEM, SEO and analytics).
- Expert experience in designing, launching, managing and reporting SEM campaigns.
- Proficient knowledge of digital advertising platforms such as (Google AdWords, Google Display Network and LinkedIn advertising).
- Deep understanding of building landing pages and updating websites via a (CMS).
- Effective experience in conversion funnel optimization best practice.
- Basic knowledge of (HTML/CSS).
- Excellent working skills in using (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to create and update client reports and dashboards.
About Bluechip Communication:
BlueChip communication was founded in 2004 to fill a gap in the Australian financial services industry uses an integrated approach to PR and marketing, content marketing, social media to help clients to grow their business.