Magentrix is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and design compelling content for digital communications including corporate website, blog and social media sites.
- Create sales and marketing tools such as brochures, case studies, newsletters, presentations and banner advertisements.
- Deliver impactful marketing communications pieces such as (eBooks, videos, white papers and infographics).
- Oversee and optimize the market effectiveness of content using (SEO, web, social and digital analytics).
- Ensure that content is on on-brand, consistent in style, quality, messaging and optimized for user experience.
- Take control of digital campaigns for lead generation using marketing automation platform.
- Align content strategy and editorial calendar to support marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a B2B software technology setting, preferably (SAAS-based).
- Proven experience in writing and designing compelling technical marketing content.
- Proficient experience with marketing automation software (ACT-ON, Lead Generation, Lead Scoring and Lead Conversion).
- Deep understanding of using (Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Search Console).
- Basic experience in using design tools such as (Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator).
- Excellent working skills in using (MS Office).
- Ability to understand and interpret complex technologies to develop and communicate marketing messages.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
Magentrix has been helping organizations of all sizes to leverage the power of collaboration by creating community solutions that improve communication, engagement and productivity.