HospitalityDesigns is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate closely with the director of marketing to develop and execute a digital marketing strategy.
- Support the marketing manager with email campaigns for tradeshows.
- Liaise with internal and external resources to develop and create content.
- Build a digital presence by analyzing trends and managing the company social media accounts.
- Maintain and update the company websites.
- Develop and manage key relationships internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the same role.
- Effective experience in dealing with (social media and SEO).
- Proficient experience in setting up and optimizing (Adwords) campaigns.
- Extensive understanding of using (Google Analytics, Webmaster and Keyword Planner).
- Basic graphic design experience is required.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Hospitality Designs are hotel furniture manufacturers producing all hotel case goods including hotel furniture, bedspreads, hotel restaurant chairs, hotel carpets, hotel lighting, hotel guestroom chairs and hotel artwork, as well as many other hotel supply products with a full range of hotel FF&E supplies, using the finest quality materials at unbeatable sale prices.