Telecom Brokerage is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage SEM including keyword strategy, PPC, link building, page rank, organic SEO and more.
- Support webmaster for various TBI sites and subdomains, optimize for mobile.
- Improve content’s search rankings, CTR, traffic and conversions.
- Cooperate with marketing team to develop content around relevant terms.
- Develop and improve programs for lead acquisition and conversion including A/B testing.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with the manager to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Paid advertising including day-to-day maintenance on PPC, retargeting and RLSA campaigns for new partner acquisition, manage strategy including ad copy and graphics, landing pages and lead gen forms.
- Stay up to date on tools, bidding and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or any related field.
- Extensive experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Advanced knowledge of handling online advertising budgets and reporting.
- Deep understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as (sender score, deliverability and reputation).
- Proficient experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, web analytics, generating traffic and converting visitors into leads and customers.
- Expert working skills of using web analytics and keyword tools.
- Basic knowledge of search ranking, optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Strong working experience in using (MS Office).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
About Telecom Brokerage:
Telecom Brokerage is the nation’s largest master agent and technology services distributor offering solutions in voice, data, internet, cloud, managed IT and expense management.