Instant Financial is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Own and implement Instant’s content marketing strategy and tactics across digital channels.
- Actively participate in content marketing planning and brainstorm sessions.
- Support in building Instant’s online platforms to reinforce position as the company that is changing society’s relationship with their pay.
- Drive and use email to nurture inbound leads gained from content marketing efforts.
- Cooperate directly with the CEO and the leadership team to film, edit and publish social media videos that will be released year-round.
- Schedule, set up, manage and coordinate Instant’s webinars and other content marketing touchstones.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, advertising, journalism or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience with responsibility for content marketing, social media marketing, or digital marketing, including social video production.
- Proficient experience with planning, shooting, editing and publishing social media video.
- Extensive knowledge of using email marketing, both scheduled newsletters and triggered, nurture campaigns.
- Expert understanding of using email automation tools such as InfusionSoft and digital plug-ins to drive engagement and opt-ins is a plus.
- Effective experience in improving and optimizing content and social media over time using analytics and testing.
- Deep knowledge of how all digital marketing channels connect can work together to drive leads.
- Strong experience of using (MS Excel).
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
About Instant Financial:
Instant Financial is changing the way the world gets paid providing workers with access to their pay after every shift without the need for traditional bank accounts and without visits to check cashers or payday lenders.