MoEngage is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Karnataka, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head the company’s organic search (SEO) marketing channel including analytics, on-page and off-page optimizations.
- Effectively combine SEO best practices within the entire content production process across an array of assets.
- Supervise paid search (SEM) and display advertising marketing channels across Adwords, retargeting and other pay-per-click (PPC) platforms.
- Enhance account performance through analytics, testing, and experimentation.
- Develop website experience to improve conversion rates.
- Cooperate with designers and back-end web developers to execute website optimization projects including A/B and multivariate tests.
- Utilize Google Analytics to capture key site performance metrics to measure, test and improve our website conversion rate and promote a good user experience.
- Organize, review and communicate monthly and quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts.
- Support data trends to optimize spend and performance of all digital activities
- Design and execute outbound campaigns to drive engagement and lead generation within a target account list.
- Operate with the marketing team to identify ways to increase website traffic and move users through the web journey as easy as possible to convert visitors to leads and/or customers.
- Minimum 5 years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on driving execution of lead generation for net new prospects.
- Effective experience in managing, optimizing AdWords and other campaigns managing against targets.
- Proficient Account-Based Marketing (ABM) experience is a plus.
- Solid detail-oriented with exceptional program and project management skills.
- Sound team player with initiative, a positive attitude and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and self-sufficient in content curation.
- High ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and lead generation.
MoEngage is an intelligent marketing cloud, built for the mobile-first world with MoEngage, companies can orchestrate campaigns across channels like push, email, in-app messaging, web push and SMS, with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning.