Sky News is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate day-to-day with the publicity and marketing team to ensure all on-air marketing priorities are reflected across Sky News digital and social media platforms.
- Utilize Sky News digital assets to drive tune-in to programme and subscription acquisition.
- Produce regular reporting for Sky News management to monitor and optimize various platforms, and use digital analytics to identify improvement opportunities across SkyNews.com.au and to generate brand insights for the marketing and commercial teams.
- Communicate with the agency and creative partners for providing feedback, revisions and delivering creative to reflect brand marketing priorities across digital and social assets often with short turnaround times.
- Lead the digital marketing budget, implementing strategies to reduce CPCs and deliver a return on investment through acquisition platforms.
- Assure Sky News is working efficiently to promote our programming and services across high-profile and high-reaching platforms, collaboratively with the marketing and publicity team.
- Direct the various sections across the Sky News corporate website, ensuring media releases and other information is uploaded in a timely fashion.
- Produce ideas and deliver material to digital platforms for network partnerships and sponsorships.
- Secure Sky News programming is reflected in a high quality across the Foxtel App and Foxtel On Demand.
- Run uptake of SkyNews.com.au, specific digital priorities (i.e., SkyNews.com.au/Extra), editorial initiatives and associated mobile and OTT apps using internal and external platforms.
- Cooperate with the audio product and content manager, the Syndication team and the digital product manager to develop creative ideas to launch new digital content series and new digital products.
- Perform directly with agency partners and key clients as required on commercial partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or digital media will be highly regarded.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a B2B or B2C digital marketing role.
- Effective experience managing digital acquisition budgets and tracking ROI.
- Proficient experience with multi-media campaign materials from inception through to go-live.
- Expert knowledge and interest in Australian politics, news and national affairs.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple campaigns and projects.
About Sky News:
Australian News Channel owns and operates SKY NEWS, Australia and New Zealand’s leading multi-platform 24-hour news supplier. With 15 dedicated channels featuring the latest in news, politics, sport, entertainment, public affairs, business and weather, SKY NEWS is unrivaled in its commitment to LIVE news coverage.