Firewood is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and tactically execute online customer acquisition strategies and campaigns for our client’s products.
- Manage and execute large-scale paid search (PPC) campaigns in the AdWords interface.
- Produce ongoing management and optimization of these campaigns with a heavy emphasis on tracking and reporting.
- Organize appropriately across other channels to ensure smooth integration of online advertising into our client’s overall acquisition strategy.
- Head customer experience testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey (ad creative, ad placement, landing page experience, conversion forms, post-conversion relationship, A/B and multivariate testing, etc).
- Operate closely with product marketing managers to help drive success in meeting their goals and partner with the cross-channel leads for integrated campaign program development.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with the strong performance in undergraduate coursework and demonstrated analytical success.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Google Adwords platform.
- Deep knowledge of (DoubleClick and Google Display Networks) a big plus.
- Expert understanding of Ad Servers, campaign optimization tools, and/or online tracking technology preferred.
- Effective experience in creating, executing and continually optimizing successful paid search marketing campaigns.
- Proactive, disciplined, organized, self-starter and highly motivated.
- High ability to communicate cross-functionally within a highly energetic team.
- Great ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI.
Firewood Marketing is a team of dedicated professionals who partner with its clients. And its curiosity extends far beyond work. It works with some of the most successful Fortune 500 companies, as well as startups, covering strategy and planning, digital marketing, creative services, and event management.