Babyboo Fashion Pty Ltd is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Further, increase Babyboo Fashion into a global success story and a distinctive brand recognized globally.
- Oversee social media sponsored advertising; such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Youtube.
- Implement digital strategies.
- Implement ROI analysis and project.
- Recognize opportunity areas for growth and optimization.
- Accountable for understanding the customer’s experience on the website, and working cross-functionally to design the strategy and execution of initiatives that will improve the customer experience.
- Communicate with existing and new affiliates and partners to drive referring traffic and customer acquisition.
- Develop the degree of marketing automation.
- Lead the marketing budget and forecast to drive new customer growth within guidelines.
- Promote strategies to increase interaction with Loyalty database and lead generation activities. (Database segmentation).
- Improve and implement online customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Head the implementation and management of performance campaigns; paid search, display, paid social and affiliate marketing for a sub-set of markets.
- Cooperate with internal and external tech resources to build out online marketing capabilities in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our campaigns and processes.
- Assure brand alignment and integration of the customer journey online.
- Examine competitive markets and keeping up to date with relevant trends.
- Provide Social media growth strategies (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Tumblr, Pinterest).
- Bachelor’s degree qualified in marketing or related field.
- At least 3 years marketing experience with a fashion, beauty and lifestyle brand or agency.
- Effective experience across SEO and SEM, email and affiliate marketing.
- Proficient experience managing social communities and paid campaigns.
- Proven track record in Shopify is desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of Babyboo Fashion as a brand, our tone-of-voice and aesthetics.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and a strong ability to draw meaningful conclusions from the data.
- Sound analytical skills with an advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong understanding of the Babyboo Fashion customer and our relationship with them.
- Positive, motivated, with a desire to succeed + grow within the role and with the company.
- Enthusiasm for Growth and Seeing results.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize workload.
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills.
- An ability to balance creativity and commerciality.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to finance and manage budgets and ROIs.
About Babyboo Fashion Pty Ltd:
Babyboo Fashion Pty Ltd is an Empowering, Bold and Forward thinking Online fashion brand, inspired by the ideal babyboo babe.