Flower Bazar is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build relationships with marketing partners and suppliers to leverage theirs.
- Maintain and experience in successful campaigns.
- Oversee and announce a performance in the main channels of frequent marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs).
- Assure the use of creative design and writing of high-quality advertising.
- Enhance recurring costs for marketing based on customer research, statistics and campaign goals.
- The process of improvement will be determined by repeated marketing operations and leadership implementation.
- Minimum 4 years of repeat marketing experience from leading e-commerce companies in the industry.
- Effective experience in driving and managing digital remarketing.
- Proficient experience in budgeting and vendor management.
- Proven track record in the repeat digital marketing industry and have a clear understanding of online consumer behavior in the GCC.
- Deep knowledge of Google AdWords, Display Network, Remarketing, Forwarding & Ad Tasks.
- Familiarity with viewing your progress, challenges and expectations in periodic meetings of status updates.
- Solid organized and maintain clean accounts for the tools you use.
- Sound analytical skills and a data-based approach.
- Outstanding communication skills in Arabic as well as in English.
About Flower Bazar:
flowerbazar.ae is a digital company based in Abu Dhabi/Dubai on the cloud of social communication to market flowers and products in the United Arab Emirates. flowerbazar.ae, the largest flower market in the Middle East, allows the consumer to choose between thousands of ready-made and present products as quickly as possible to meet the needs of all consumers.