TorchLight Hire is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Washington, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce full-scale project management including scoping project requirements and preparing budgets.
- Design and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Supervise and contribute to the management and production of a variety of content for the organization’s digital and social media platforms.
- Use the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field of study.
- At least 5 years of experience managing the execution of digital campaigns across multiple channels.
- Effective experience in developing and implementing tactical digital marketing plans that build and nurture online stakeholders.
- Expert working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, DoubleClick).
- Proficient experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns and using analytics tools such as Google Analytics to test, optimize and report on campaign metrics.
- Solid verbal, written, and presentation skills, as well as project management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with using Word Press, Drupal, HTML and other basic content management systems.
About TorchLight Hire:
TorchLight is the premier search and staffing firm for marketing and communications professionals in the Washington, D.C. metro area. It places mid- to senior-level marketing, communications and analytics professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and permanent roles.