Katy Sue Designs Ltd is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in South Shields, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Direct and develop a social media paid campaign sales strategy for existing (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube) and other relevant channels.
- Head the website development and maintenance.
- Apply of Google Analytics and Search Console to analyze website traffic and customer journey, purchase funnel and optimizing customer journey where possible.
- Provide online sales reports to track traffic and product sale sources, return on investment and other.
- Lead the email marketing platform and targeted campaigns.
- Delivery of regular emails to Katy Sue Designs customer lists, analyzing and optimizing open and click-through rates to deliver the optimum return on investment.
- Cooperate with outside agencies, support and analyze ROI performance of Google Adwords, Google Shopping and search platforms, setup, implement, analyze and optimize search campaigns to increase website traffic and product sales.
- Execute a success of Amazon marketing and eBay management to achieve rapid growth.
- Search and explore other marketplaces to list and sell Katy Sue designs products.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, or relevant field of study.
- Minimum 3 years experience with a proven track record in digital sales.
- Deep knowledge with experience of Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Outstanding digital marketing knowledge with experience of SEO, email marketing and paid search, display and remarketing using Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Google Display Network and Bing Ads.
- Solid using web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics to analyze customer acquisition, journey and purchase funnel.
- Effective Google certification in Adwords and/or Analytics.
- Proficient Online marketplace experience (Amazon, eBay and others).
- Proven track record in HTML/CSS for email template, webpage design and optimization.
- Familiarity with using Photoshop or similar to design and edit creative, photography and other images.
- Results driven person who can identify quick wins and new opportunities for online growth.
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- High ability to work independently and autonomously.
About Katy Sue Designs Ltd :
Katy Sue Designs are a leading designer and manufacturer of award-winning creative molds and tools for the cake decorating and craft industries.