Affordplan is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Delhi, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve multi-channel and multi-format content for website, emails, ads, landing pages, social promotion, press releases, case studies, videos, product collateral, whitepapers and presentations).
- Operate closely with digital marketing and marketing technology resources to execute campaigns.
- Direct participation in various events, and plan and organize own events, conferences, roundtables to generate awareness and lead generation opportunity.
- Test and report results and impact of marketing programs.
- Cooperate with the product management team to incorporate product strategy, value proposition, use cases, and functionality in marketing messaging.
- Collude with internal stakeholders and knowledge sources for working on all content and demand generation activities.
- Associate in marketing planning, budgeting, and product development discussions and contribute insights.
- Assure regular media coverage through a press release, PR programs, mentions in domain/industry relevant articles and interviews.
- Recognize relevant awards and manage end-to-end participation.
- Lead the analyst relations program, ensure regular engagement with key analysts and ensure coverage in relevant reports.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience in B2B environment, preferably in IT industry.
- Proven track record in SaaS-based technology companies, or from contract management, vendor management, procurement and sourcing industry preferred.
- Effective experience in running multi-channel marketing programs delivering tangible results in terms of improving awareness and generating demand.
- Solid understanding of inbound, content marketing, digital marketing, SEO, and strategic marketing concepts.
- Outstanding knowledge of marketing automation (HubSpot, Marketo, etc.) and CRM preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, high level of attention to detail.
- Deep knowledge of dealing with ambiguity and interacting with senior executives.
- Ability to understand technical, complex concepts and the ability to create marketing messages out of technical information.
- Ability to partner with key internal stakeholders including sales, marketing, and product teams.
Affordplan is the only one of its kind program which gives you the power of creating your own savings plan, upon whose maturity you’re given instant access to the treatment you need.