Oasis Financial is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Greater Chicago Area, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design digital marketing campaigns including (web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising alongside a paid-search marketing consultant).
- Guage and report on the performance of all marketing channels (DRTV, Digital, Radio/OOH), and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Recognize trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Produce new and creative growth strategies.
- Support and optimize the website and landing pages to support the brand campaign and drive acquisition.
- Draft, execute and measure A/B testing and conversion tests.
- Maintain a marketing assistant that is responsible for our B2B marketing (Direct Mail, Email, Sponsorships and event planning), reputation management efforts and social media management.
- Use the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Cooperate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Estimate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collect and organize consumer testimonials.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital and direct response marketing.
- Effective working experience in building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Proficient experience in web design and development is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.).
- Solid project management skills.
- Proven technical knowledge and experience with web authoring and social media tools, graphics and design for the effective delivery of content including (mastery of Microsoft Office suite, WordPress and Internet tools).
- High ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Great problem-solving ability including metrics-driven thinking.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time nationally.
About Oasis Financial :
Oasis Financial is the largest and most recognized national brand in consumer legal funding. With over 15 years of experience in non-recourse funding, Oasis helps consumers awaiting legal settlements to move forward with their lives.