The Chelsea Magazine is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in London, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Practice Chelsea Magazines digital channels including email (databases, websites and social media accounts) to maximize sales of subscriptions.
- Direct (Google Adwords) campaigns to drive subscriber acquisition conversions.
- Improve data capture strategies to grow the email databases of each brand.
- Recognize new e-commerce opportunities to drive revenue from our online audiences.
- Previous efficient experience in marketing subscription products digitally.
- Deep understanding of social media marketing strategy and reporting.
- Expert knowledge of using (Google Adwords) campaign management.
- Effective experience to deal with Dotmailer or similar email service provider.
- Proficient working skills in using (Google Analytics).
- Strong understanding of (WordPress CMS).
- Solid communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
About The Chelsea Magazine:
The Chelsea Magazine is an award-winning boutique publisher with headquarters on King’s Road in the heart of Chelsea. It produces compelling content for 17 lead special-interestest brands, which we make available to our audiences in print and across multiple online platforms.