Unidine is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Massachusetts, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and execute all digital marketing including (SEO or SEM, marketing database and display advertising campaigns).
- Produce and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Analysis products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Examine attribution metrics and suggest solutions to boost growth.
- Bring new and creative growth strategies.
- Appropriate strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Implement conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Estimate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Develop the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Take responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing campaigns and forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI.
- Communicate, interview and hire (third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers) to create unique and engaging content.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proficient experience in B2B and digital marketing.
- Effective experience in leading and managing (SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns) including (Google AdWords).
- Advanced knowledge of identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Deep understanding of optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Expert working skills with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Proven knowledge of (HTML, CSS and WordPress).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Solid communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
Unidine was founded in 2001 with a focus on providing high-quality service and an unwavering commitment to scratch food preparation. It focuses wholly on providing custom culinary experiences, featuring fresh, from scratch food production with an emphasis on health & wellness.