The English Studio is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage, plan and coordinate execution of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with our dedicated paid search freelancer to implement tactical traffic driving plans across search, social and display advertising.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence on platforms such as (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram).
- Build and release email campaigns to grow traffic, generate inquiries, maximize traffic, increase repeat business and keep our sales team busy.
- Measure, evaluate and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the developing knowledge of ROI and market trends.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with (EMT, Head of Business Development and other key stakeholders).
- Cooperate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies, partner organizations and other key stakeholders.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field is desirable.
- Proven managerial experience in devising/leading digital marketing strategy or similar role.
- Demonstrated working experience with SEO, PPC and email marketing.
- Deep background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Extensive experience in using content management system preferably (WordPress).
- Expert understanding of dealing with various social media platforms such as (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Advanced knowledge of running segmented email campaigns, analyzing and reporting on performance.
- Effective understanding of CRM, specifically (Salesforce) with the ability to produce and work with different messages for a number of international source markets.
- Proficient working experience in using (Google Analytics).
- Excellent command of written and verbal English language.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
About The English Studio:
The English Studio is a professional English school in London and Dublin with more than 25 years of experience has taught students that it’s not about the destination, it’s about the culture, the journey and the experience focusing on those three key areas to ensure that students are not only receiving the best possible service but also achieve and in most cases surpass their academic goals in a fun and progressive environment.