Infinity Squared is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Collaborate with the brand teams to create and maintain a direct relationship between the brand’s products/services and its consumers via the brand’s digital eco-system.
- Develop, improve, manage and execute the digital plan for two brands.
- Manage and take control of the digital calendar and associated activity across all channels including but not limited to the brand (website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube).
- Manage email marketing and SEO activities.
- Publish and manage content across all channels.
- Perform and present weekly and monthly reports.
- Leverage insights to inform the development of engaging, timely and relevant content.
- Oversee and leverage consumer trends through social and digital listening in order to inspire business content opportunities and provide transparency on products/services to consumers.
- Cooperate with agency teams to create content for roll out across owned assets.
- Foster engagement with consumers through knowledge and understanding of digital communities and trends.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience working in a similar role.
- Proficient working knowledge of using (Facebook Insights and Business Manager).
- Extensive understanding of using various reporting and analytics tools.
- Expert working skills in using (Google analytics, search console and Google AdWords).
- Basic working knowledge of using (CMS).
- Superior experience in using (MS Office).
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Infinity Squared:
Infinity Squared is supporting brands positively to contribute to the culture in an agile model that doesn’t carry the burden of full-time creative staff. One that instead picks and chooses the best suited creative partner, across various disciplines, to collaboratively build a solution.