Liforme is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build brand awareness, saliency and engagement in line with targets by the market.
- Improve brand equity across all digital channels consistent with the brand positioning.
- Drive qualified traffic and customers to the website in line with targets by the market.
- Manage and oversee the building of an active, engaged and supportive social network for the brand in line with targets by the market.
- Develop and the implementation plan for each key market across all relevant digital channels and execute effectively and efficiently.
- Evaluate and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns identifying key learnings to drive KPI improvements and optimize spend (ROAS/CPA).
- Optimize all marketing activities for SEO and manage SEO performance.
- Maintain a best-in-class understanding of consumer, market and technology developments, issues and opportunities proactively communicating the implications to the business.
- Devise testing protocols, implement and evaluate tests for key learnings to drive KPI improvements.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the same role.
- A proven track record of planning and managing successful digital marketing campaigns across all channels for a consumer brand.
- Extensive working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix (SEO, SEM, PPC, CRO, content, social, email & affiliates).
- Proficient experience in dealing with various tools such as (Google Analytics, AdWords, keyword planner and webmaster tools).
- Advanced understanding of A/B and multivariate testing.
- Deep analytical and data-driven thinking skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and tracking of results.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
Liforme shop leads the world of yoga gear, eco-friendly, non-slip yoga mats for innovative yoga equipment designed to make yoga practice better.