Doodhwalla is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and execute all digital marketing including (SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns).
- Design, build and maintain social media presence.
- Evaluate, measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends, insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Cooperate with the internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Measure end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Extensive experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Effective experience with website analytics tools such as (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture and WebTrends).
- Proficient working knowledge of ad serving tools such as (DART and Atlas).
- Advanced understanding of setting up and optimizing (Google Adwords) campaigns.
- Deep experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Expert understanding of optimizing landing pages and user funnel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
Doodhwala is one stop app store which delivers milk along with daily grocery needs at the doorstep.