EventMobi is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI for paid search campaigns.
- Monitor SEO/ SEM dashboard and recommend and implement necessary changes for continuous improvements
- Collaborate with external consultants to drive success as required.
- Manage the digital marketing budget and efficiently execute on programs within the budget, meeting or exceeding goals.
- Develop data-driven campaign strategies in partnership with other departments.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to our website, track conversion rates and make improvements to our website with the help of creative and design teams.
- Ensure the highest levels of data quality and put processes in place to ensure continuous improvements.
- Coach and develop digital marketing specialist.
- Leverage the latest tools and technologies to innovate and continually optimize campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing team to support multi-channel online and off-line campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience in building organic search traffic and improving SERPs in a B2B tech company ideally (Saas).
- Proven experience managing PPC campaigns across multiple platforms
- Extensive experience with CRM and marketing automation tools such as (Salesforce.com and Marketo).
- Proficient knowledge of how blogging, press releases, social media and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Advanced experience in working with social media platforms including but not limited to (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Hootsuite).
- Deep understanding of analyzing results with (Google Analytics, SEO Rush and marketing automation tools).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects and thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EventMobi is the worlds #1 event platform that enables clients to create a more interactive, enriching and memorable experience for guests.